Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Estate Sales

My husband and I are the estate sale king and queen. We love them. We go every weekend. Anything old or antique I tend to like a lot more then new things because they are made well. Whether it is jewerly, furniture or even my husband fishing reels. I posted some pictures of some jewerly we have found that I love. The first one my mother-in-law found when she went with my husband. She had it checked at a jeweler and it is a white gold 1 carat tanzanite with 30 diamonds. It's gorgeous. The second picture I still need to bring to a jewerly but they actually still had a tag on them that said they were 1 carat. I'll have to get them checked soon. The last two pictures are earrings I found. I call them my peacock earrings. They are super heavy but I love them.






Laugh and Love
Christine

Get a similar look below


No comments:

Post a Comment