Monday, January 27, 2014

Casual Chic

I first wanted to say thank you to everyone reading my blog. In the last month my views have gone up by 700 and I am super excited for that. I know for some bloggers that is nothing but for me it's a lot! I am glad people can relate to my post and for the most part can relate to my life.

I am going to try and stay on track (no promises yet)  and do one post a week on healthy food, an outfit post and a random post I'll make a suprise. I also want to incorporate more parenting post as I am sure a lot of you can relate to a crazy parenting life.

NOW ON TO THE POST!

I know I posted these boots last week but I could sleep in them. I normally dress pretty casual unless I go out so most of my outfits are mom-friendly :) The weather here is crazy,one day it's in the 60s the next day it is in the 30s, so these boots work well with all temperatures. When it's cold they keep me super warm because they are above the knee so they are like thermals with style! I can also wear them with a tank on a warmer day outside. Perfect! 

I paired this outfit with a beanie I have had for years that I love and will never get tired of.





Beanie-Old
Tank-Local shop
Jeans-Gap
Boot-Victorias Secret-Sold out already! :(

Get a similar look here. You can click the pictures for more info.

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have had THREE children. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up today and congrats on the blog growth! That's very exciting! I always enjoy your posts and your "keep it real" style. I hope you'll keep linking up with Manic Monday! :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comment. I definitely want to stay true to myself as it is easy making up a fantasy life online. I am for sure going to keep linking up! ;)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your blog growth. It’s my first time here so you’ve gained another reader. I like your recent posts. Healthy eating is something I desperately need to work on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I am glad you will be reading! It's definitely hard trying to eat healthy but I try just to do it as much as possible and that is all that matters.

      Delete
  4. Oh, every little bit counts when it comes to seeing progress with your blog! We all put so much time and effort into it, it's rewarding to know that strangers find you interesting enough to come back! Thanks for linking up with Manic Monday!!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do put a lot of effort! I love your link ups and they definitely have been helping out. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete