Monday, April 27, 2015

Boho Style

I haven't been blogging very much because I had my mom then my in laws visiting for the last 3 weeks. It sure was nice spending time with them. Wish it wasn't over. We had a lot of fun. Since I haven't blogged , here are a few of my outfits from then. Usually I would have put these separate but
since I took off they are all in one!.

I love bohemian fashion. It is definitely a part of me and my personality. I have always been a little hippie since I was a kid. I think everyone who knows me would say that. I will always pick being out in a forest or on the beach then in a fancy hotel by a pool.There is just something about being somewhere natural I just fall in love with. I think bohemian fashion just fits well with it that. I am always drawn to eccentric, weird colors or loose flowy looks. I love that boho style is the in thing because you can find it anywhere now. The Rue21 by my house has amazing pieces. It is exactly like a Forever 21 but the one close to me has more casual clothing. Check it out if your ever in Jacksonville. Their prices are ridiculous too!





1st Picture
Fedora-here
Crop Top-here
Rue 21 Fringe Shorts-similar-here
Gladiator Sandals-similar-here
Layered Necklace-similar-here
Turquoise Bracelet-similar-here

2nd Picture
Black Tank Top-here
Tribal Pants-similar-here
Sandals and Jewerly-Links above



 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment