Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our Beautiful Patio

Since we moved in the beginning of the year we have been remodeling our whole house from top to bottom. We have done a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, painting, new walls being put up or torn down,(I will do a post on recommendations when remodeling soon) It has been super fun but I can not wait until it is all done where all I have to worry about is gardening and regular maintenance. The last of the vinyl siding is going up today and I am extremely excited because now I can focus on our deck and do some landscaping. I posted some pictures I found on Pinterest for some inspiration.
I have decided on white curtains but I can't decide whether to get a couch, swing or some hammocks to lounge in. I love them all!


Love these Couches


 Love the white curtains and swing.


I like the color combo on this one.


This has a nice rustic feel


What a gorgeous hammock this is.


Here is a picture of our patio. Can't wait until we have it decorated!



Laugh and Love
 photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment