Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Banana Chia Pudding

Here is another tasty banana chia pudding I had for breakfast. If I start off eating healthy in the morning I'll tend to do good all day. If you haven't read some of my previous post I have been on a weight loss journey trying to loose my baby weight.I have been slacking a little the last few weeks but it's time to get back on track! I have 8 more pounds to go reaching my goal of 122 lbs! I am almost there! It is definitely worth it, not only for shedding some pounds but I feel much better eating more healthy. I have way more energy and don't feel tired all the time. Definitely worth it:)


Recipe for Chia Pudding here. Add whatever fruit you prefer. Enjoy!



Laugh and Love
    photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment