Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring has Sprung

Happy Earth Day first of all! Love your planet.If you love gardening like me this is probably your favorite time of year. This year I haven't done much gardening because we just move and had our whole house renovated so I am a little tired. Im really wishing of having tons of veggies and fruit in my yard but it unfortunately won't happen til next year. I will be making a trip to the nursery and atleast getting a few plants to put around our deck. I can't live with out one plant!
First two pictures below are pictures of plants in North Carolina. The tree is my neighbors.The dark purple plant is wisteria. I stopped on the side of the road to take this picture.People over here refer to them as weeds because they grow everywhere.  They are all along the roadside and if you roll down your window you can smell their beautiful fragrance. I would love these weeds! I would like to get a gazebo and have these hanging down through the front walkway of my house.
The last two pictures are from my last garden in California.  The grapes were amazing including the green tomatoes and zucchini we planted. Hope everyone is enjoying spring and all the green growth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment