Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lavender and Sleep

So I tried Lavender  for my sleep the other night and can I tell you it was the most amazing thing ever! I applied it down my whole spine because my back was hurting and it immediately made my back at ease and I feel aseep like a baby! I also had some diffusing as well. I could do this every night. I can't imagine what it would feel like with Stress Away or Peace and Calming.


SOME benefits of Lavender.

Skin Irritations
Balancing
Relaxing
Sleep
Longer Lashes
Headaches
Migraines
Analgesic
Anti-coagulant
Anti-convulsive
Anti-depressant
ADD/ADHD
Bug Repellent
Cholesterol
Diaper Rash
Hair Loss
Postpardum Depression
Parkinson's Disease
Seizure
Teething
Sunburn
Wrinkles

These are just some. There are so many more.



Laugh and Love

                                                    photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment