Thursday, May 28, 2015

DIY Essential Oil Face Moisturizer

OILS OILS and More OILS

Here is my face lotion I made for this week. I love this lotion and it is way better then the $80 I have spent on skin care before. The cost is less then $5.
Frankincense oil is the most amazing oil. It has anti-aging qualities that promote the regeneration of skin cells.The Egyptians used this centuries ago for the mummification and embalming process. You can tell by one use how well it works.
Lavender oil is the best for acne. Also good for toner,wrinkles and eczema.
Lemon Oil is good for increasing the luster of dull skin. It is detoxifying and rejuvenates tired and sagging skin. It makes my skin very soft, blemish free. Very radiating.
Carrot oil is a natural SPF of 30 to 50
Recipe Below. Depending on how oily you want it you can add more oil or more lotion.If my skin is dry I'll add more oil that week or month.

2 ounce salve Jar (These come in amber also. I got blue for my boys.You can get these on amazon)
1 ounce Coconut Oil (jojoba for sensitive skin)
1 ounce Lotion(I Like Dr. Bronners lotion)
4 drops Frankincense Oil
2 drops Lavender Oil
2 Drops Lemon Oil
2 drops Carrot Oil
Mix together and done. If your using coconut, make sure the oil is melted but do not heat in the microwave. I usually put it in warm water.

 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment