Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Jumpsuit

How fun is this jumpsuit. I know I have said this before and I will keep say it over and over but they are just the easiest outfits ever along with maxi dresses. If you don't have a good fashion sense they are a no brainer. Throw on some shoes, grab a purse and your done. I love this jumpsuit and the hubby approves too. It is really comfortable and a light soft material. I almost fell asleep in it it is so comfortable.

I wore it here with some hemp shoes I have had for a while. I still can't get enough of this fringe purse. 


I wore it with black shoes here. My black hat would have looked great but it was windy that day and no sun. I have also worn it with black gladiator sandals for a more casual look if you have mom duties that day.


They are sold out of the jumpsuit but I found a couple other I love below.


 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment