Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Healthier Salad Dressings

I wanted to share some of my dressings I use for salads. I usually don't use regular salad dressing like ranch,etc. I don't use them because they are always high in fat and the salad dressing usually ends up being your whole meal. I tend to stick to marinades whether it is ginger or mango marinades even BBQ Sauce.I like the taste of marinades better. They have more flavor and they don't taste like pure cream. I found some Indian cooking sauce from Costco that I love. Sharwoods is a great brand because their ingredients are all natural and they have no preservatives. Another good way to make a clean eating salad is to cook your protein in the sauce, make sure you add extra and then top your salad with the remaining sauce.

Here is a quick salad I made with some romaine lettuce, shredded boiled chicken,cilantro,basil,sauerkraut,avocado,tomatoes and Havarti cheese. It was so good. I looooove dill Havarti. I topped it with some marinade with Sharwoods Butter Chicken.


 I love all the sauces. They have some for every kind of food and the flavor is authentic.


 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment