Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Free People Fedora

 It is super cold this week because of the storm up North. I think the high today was 31. Yep seriously! I am patiently waiting for the last frost and the weather to warm up. At least I get to sleep in because the kids have a two hour delay :) The warmer seasons are my absolute favorite. I love the beach as some of your already know. I love having all my doors and windows open when I am home so I can smell the fresh crisp air here, the kids running in and out of the house. I love being in a sun dress or crochet pants and able to walk in and out of my house with out bundling up! That saying I am already wearing my sun hats! How cute is this Clipperton Fedora from Free People. Free people is one of my favorite stores. I have some of the best Bohemian Inspired Clothes.


Free People Fedora-here
Crochet Poncho-here
 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment