Saturday, February 21, 2015

Black and Cream

This outfit kind of reminds me of boho meets Michael Jackson. I love these little booties. Since becoming a mom I never wear heels. I maybe wear them a few times a year when I go out but that is about it. Not very realistic for me to wear them being a mom of three. Besides when I wear heels, since I don't wear them much my husband says I look like an amateur! I like a wedge like this that isn't too high. It is still comfortable and feels like a normal shoe, but still giving me some height. I love how these have a v look in front with the rolled up jeans.


Don't mind my LION hair. I am getting it dyed and cut this week!


Hats are a must for me especially in the hotter months. I don't like he sun in my face (don't need those extra wrinkles) and a hat always makes an outfit look more stylish.


I love this fringe bag as some of you have probably already seen. You will be seeing a lot o fringe and crochet as it warms up!


Free People Fedora-here
Jacket-thrifted
Urban Outfitters Bag-here
Gap Jeans-here
Fringe Booties-here



 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment