Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Spring is almost here


Spring is 7 more weeks away! I am so excited to fill my patio up this year. I don't think I will be doing a big garden like last year as I will be on vacation most of summer and will not be able to maintain it. Last year when I came home from vacation my whole yard was overgrown and I couldn't even see it. I got a lot of vegetables in the beginning so I did get my works worth. Wasn't a total bummer. This year I will mainly stick with succulents. I love succulents. I love how they magically reproduce and flower so easily. I found some arrangements on pinterest I love. I already have a small birdcage to start with. I think it's time to go thrift shopping and find some antique bird cages. Do you have any plans for your garden yet? I'd love to know.

I just love these


Anything with a nice piece of wood is always beautifully.



I have some mainframe in my house already but would like to get more and just hang them everywhere.


I am already rearranging around my house to get started. Might have seen on instagram.



 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png
                 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment