Thursday, October 2, 2014

Life Lately

Let me get back to blogging. My phone broke last week and I just got it fixed just in case you were wondering why I haven't been blogging! After not having my phone wow did I realize how much my life revolves around it. I know social media can be addicting and a waste of time but I really do love blogging my life away. I feel as long as I am not out of reality and still talk to people when they are present giving my full attention and not on my phone then it's ok. Balance Balance balance, right?!  I also missed my phone because I take so many pictures with it and listen to music ALL day so that was a big change! The pictures below I had before it broke and some I got from my girlfriends.


Might have seen this on facebook. The sunsets at my house are amazing lately.


BOOMER! I love that he isn't in daycare/preschool. One more year and he will be off too school and then have to work for the rest of his life. Kind of sad when you think about how busy our lives get. I am glad I am spending this precious time with him.


View from the Gazebo


Catching Fwaaabs. (CRABS) :)


My girlfriends birthday night. We went wine and cheese tasting then Mexican food. Had to have best of both worlds including huge Cadillac Margaritas. 

Hope everyone is doing great.

LAUGH and LOVE
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment