Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Boots

Fall is here and that means it is boot season and time to cover those toes up! It was a little hard finding some new boots this year I like but of course I found some. I am definitely a little knee high obsessed. I love the look of the height and the fact it keeps you warm. In the winter I pretty much live in uggs and rainboots everyday then wear my more dressed up boots when I go out. I love my Tretorn rain boots I got last year. They are super soft inside and very comfortable. I might try Hunter this year as I know that is most peoples pick. Some boots I love below. I have the Tretorn Kelly Vinter and both Uggs below, everything eles is my wish wish. The Tretorn Skerry Spritz are great for around the house also. Very excited for cold weather :)




 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment