Friday, July 18, 2014

Kit Kat Cake

How cute is this cake?!! My neice and I made this the other day and I must say this is the easiest cutest cake to make. It has become a tradition for us to bake together. I love baking with the kids. Something fun and easy to do together. If your not much of a baker and need something easy or your just beginning to bake this is a great starter cake. We got a cake recipe from All Recipes but you can get any recipe for a round cake. It is two layers of vanilla cake and frosting then kit kats on the side and m&ms in the middle. I had to cut the kit kats about a quarter off so they weren't too tall or you can make an extra layer of cake and not cut the kit kats.  Then a cute bow tie around the cake. You can also put different fillings for the m&ms. Strawberries, blueberries or even cadbury eggs for Easter would be cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment