Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hippie Headband

I love this headband from Rishshells! She has a great store and I am loving a ton of her pieces lately. All her jewelry is handmade which makes it made very well. You can really tell in her jewerly she does a good job making them, even with her packaging she sends is packaged well. It is not just thrown in a bag. She wraps it very nicely. The headband is made out of braided suede and is adjustable which I love because it doesn't slide everywhere like the other headpieces I have. This is a great piece to add a little boho or hippie vibe to an outfit. You can also wear it as a bracelet too! I need to buy some bells to wear with this piece!
Hope you all are having a great week. I am in California visiting family and friends and having a blast. I love that I don't have a huge house to clean for a while! ;)



You might have seen me post one of Rishells cell phone bling on instagram last week also. How cute is this. These are custom made also. You can pick any kind of charm and any color tassel!



Laugh and Love
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment