Friday, May 30, 2014

It's Swimsuit Time!

I am sooo happy it is getting hot. A few more days and it will officially be tropical season. It is a daily routine to either let the kids play in the hose, go to our dock/little beach or go to Emerald Isle beach!  You know it's summer when your in the water everyday.
The bathing suit I posted last week has been a hit on instagram so I wanted to share more pictures. You can follow me on instagram @mermaidsblog if you haven't already. I bought the suit from a Victoria's Secret sale. They are my favorite to buy from because the prices are marked down and the suits are made well. The top was only $15.99 and the bottom was $13.99 Yesss seriously!!! So get in on the sale ;)

Have a Great Weekend!
Laugh and Love
Christine
You can click the pictures below to check them out Top on the left,Bottoms on the right






 

No comments:

Post a Comment