Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chia Pudding

I am super excited because an Organic Market opened up right down the street from me this week. I can't tell you how excited I was. When I lived in California I lived 2 minutes away from Sprouts so when I moved here it was a big change I didn't want to get use to. Now, I don't have to order any of my health foods online and I can pop in and out and get fresh ingredients. Did I say how happy I am?!! 

I made some chia seed pudding with what I bought this week. I literally drank mine it was so good.

If you would like to browse other chia pudding recipes you can type the word chia in the search box to the left of my blog page. It will bring up more recipes.

Recipe below ;)

Serving: 2 cups
2 tablespoons chia seed
2 cups plain hemp milk
2 tablespoons goji berries
Mint leaves

Mix the chia seeds and hemp milk together. Let sit atleast 2 hours.  The seeds will expand the longer they sit but I don't recommend letting them sit longer then overnight. They get a little mushy for my taste if they sit too long. Top with goji berries and mint leaves and eat up!


Laugh and Love
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment