Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Wear


Winter over here doesn't get too cold. It is normally in the 50s give or take. Every once in a while it will get super cold like last week for two days when the arctic storm came. I had fun splitting wood with the kids and having non stop fires. Now it is in the 60s and 70s. The weather over here is all over the place!  Other then those couple days of being cold I can usually get away with wearing jeans and a thick sweater, if I am not outside doing man work!. A practical mom outfit I normally wear.

 
 

Sweater-Macy's
Scarf-Shimmer.CA
skinny jeans-GAP
Boots- Cathy Jean

Here are similar outfits. You can click the photo for more info.


Laugh and Love
Christine



This weeks link ups with Manic Monday


 

8 comments:

  1. Those boots are perfect! And I love that you paired the chunky sweater with the chunky scarf! So cozy! Thanks for sharing this with the linkup!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the neutral color palette of your outfit and the sweater looks super cozy. So glad to have found your blog, and thanks so much for linking up with Manic Monday!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am all about cozy :) Love the link ups.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and this is one of my favorite combos. The light sweater jeans and boots. You look gorgeous!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete