Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

My friend who is visiting made this super simple Mini Chicken Pot Pie Recipe she found on Pinterest. I am all about eating healthy but I do believe you can balance a healthy lifestyle and indulge in some things that are not so good for you but still be healthy. I have always said balance is key. Below I posted the recipe and when I served myself instead of eating 3 or 4 of these I try eating 1 or 2 with some veggies as you can see below.

We used left over turkey from Thanksgiving dinner that worked out perfect.  The whole recipe is only 30 minutes long. It is a easy meal for us moms who are tired and sometimes just need a quick break from a regular 2 hour meal. I love these meals cause I sure get tired of cleaning and cooking all day with my boys! 

4 sm cans cream of chicken soup (you can also save one more to the side if you would like extra sauce on top)
1 1/2 cup shredded chicken (we used leftover turkey from Thanksgiving)
1 12 oz bag mix vegetables ( we used a frozen mix of peas, carrots and corn)
3 cans pre made biscuits
Cooking spray
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix first three ingredients together. Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.Take pre made biscuits and spread them out in muffin pan (picture below). Add mixture in each biscuit. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. If you like extra sauce like I do you can pour extra on top when you serve it.


Laugh and Love
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment