Monday, November 25, 2013

Succulents

My favorite part of owning a house is my garden. I love walking through a nice walkway or just sitting next to plants and flowers and enjoying all the beauty. My mom packed a box from California full of succulents and sent them with my best friend on the air plane. I love succulents because they are the easiest plants to take care of. You can clip a tiny stem and just stick it in the soil and it will start rooting. I posted pictures of what I did with the clippings my mother sent. They don't look so good right now because they got a little bruised on their flight over here but in no time they will recooperate and look refreshed! I am keeping them under my deck so hopefully the cold won't kill them. I'm crossing my fingers!!!!


All the clipping I started with.

Laugh and Love
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment