Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Warm Broccoli Salad

First I want to say sorry if anyone has tried to comment on my post and couldn't.  I have had a couple friends tell me they tried and couldn't so I will be fixing that very soon ;)

I know eating healthy can get a little boring so instead of just making cold salads all the time I will try to make warm ones. It makes it feel more like a cooked meal. I made this warm broccoli salad that is super easy, fast and taste great. I use the broccoli steamers you can put in the microwave. If you can, take the broccoli out of the plastic and put in a glass container to heat it up. Just think of yourself eating heated up plastic! I topped it with hemp seeds, salted cashews and dried cranberries then tossed it in balsamic dressing.

Ingrdients:
2 cups steamed broccoli
1 tablespoons hemp seeds
3 tablespoons dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped cashews
4 tablespoons balsamic dressing (I used lite)

Toss all ingredients together and serve.


Laugh and Love
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment