Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hemp Seed Coconut Pancakes

If you haven't read some previous post my kids LOVE pancakes. They eat them atleast 3 to 4 times a week. I am always asking them to cook something eles but it never changes. They just love them. Since they eat them so much I'll change them up a bit whether it's changing fruit, milk, chocolate chips, nutella, the list can go on. Below I posted some pictures of pancakes I made.

Hemp Seed Coconut Pancakes

1. Your favorite pancake mix or recipe( I made 8)
2. 1/4 hemp seeds
3. 3-4 tablespoons flax seeds
4. 2 eggs
5. 2 cups coconut almond milk
6. 1 tablespoom pure vanilla extract
7. Fruit topping
8. Pure maple syrup

Mix all ingredients together except last two. To make the best pancakes, butter is what makes the crispy outsides. Butter up your pan good and pour some batter in. When the top starts to bubble flip over and cook other side. Top with favorite fruit and enjoy!

Tips:  Butter is much better then margarine. It's not made of fake chemicals so I definitely prefer butter then margarine. I just use much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment