Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DIY Shell Wreath

One of my many DIY shell crafts. This one is one of the easiest to do. I picked up the wood wreath at a garage sale for $.50 and the shells we got at another garage sale for $5.00(two grocery bags full of shells).I use a hot glue gun to put the shells in place. If you don't have any of the materials you could always go to your local craft store or purchase them online.Depending on the look you want you can add a ton of shells or add some silk flowers also. There are so many designs you can go with. I chose a more simple design as I wanted the wood twigs to show. I am excited to find a spot in my house for it. My favorite part of a home is decorating because it brings out everyone's unique personality.


Laugh and Love
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment