Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Organic Produce

Yesterday I went and bought some organic produce from the actual farmer. I love going to the direct farmer because their vegetables and fruit are so much fresher and taste a lot better. It's also a plus for me because this farmer is literally my next door neighbor. There's tons of farms around my house and I love it because I can stop by every couple of days and get fresh fruits and vegetables. Below I took some pictures of what I got strawberries, squash and tomatoes. The strawberries were absolutely amazing, super sweet. I took a picture of one of the strawberries in 1 tablespoon. I just wanted to show how small it was when it's actually grown without any pesticides. I know there is controversy on whether or not pesticides make them bigger or smaller but from my experience when I grow them myself there a lot smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment