Sunday, June 23, 2013

Akai (achaia) angel of nature and patience

You know your child is growing up when you start realizing their clothes are falling off kids hangers and you have to start using adult ones ;(. My oldest son will be turning 7 in a couple months and I just can't believe it. I don't want to! As much as I love them as babies, I love being able to have conversations with them as well. Ones that really let me get to know them. What his favorite color is or what his favorite toy is at the time is. Asking them when their quiet what there thinking about. This is the most important part about raising my kids. Knowing who they are and what they love. It's the best part of being a parent for me.

I have always loved the name kai, in Hawaiian means ocean. His father didn't really like the name but ended up looking up names in the bible and came across achaia pronounce akai. It meant the angel of nature and patience. It was perfect!







No comments:

Post a Comment