Thursday, May 30, 2013

Remodel tile floors

I love tile. It is an artwork putting the peices together and there are endless ways to arrange them.If it were up to me my whole house would be tile or hardwood. I don't like carpet because it gets dirty and it is a pain to clean. If you like carpet Id recommend getting nice rugs on the tile or hardwood. It's much more easier to clean and you can change the look a lot more.
I have a picture below of the tile we did for our downstairs hallway. We used 12 inch x 12 inch mosaic slate tiles for our diamond design. Originally we were going to do one small diamond but my husband had a brillant idea and put four together making a huge diamond.  I loved it. This is one of my favorite parts of the house. It's amazing how you can do something so little and what a big difference it makes.

Don't mind the walls they still need paint ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment