Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Style


My mom is coming from California today and I am so excited!I will be posting millions of pictures mostly on my instagram so beware! 

It has been absolutely perfect weather here. It is starting to get really green and the forest and plants are growing like crazy. It is so beautiful here it reminds me of a rain forest because of all the moss growing everywhere. The flowers are blooming and color is everywhere. 


 Here is a some Spring clothing I wear all the time. I live in maxi dresses. It is really all I shop for. I wear them in the day and sleep in them at night, seriously :) 






Hats are a must for the Summer. I wear them everyday because of the sun.


I love this lace cover up from Forever 21. I wear it to the beach as a regular dress and as a kimono like below. It is super comfy too.


Forever 21 Lace Maxi-here
Em and Tess Black Maxi Dress-old/ another one I like here
J Crew Panama Hat- here
Gladiator Sandals-old/similar- here


Hope Everyone has a Great Easter!
 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment