Monday, March 30, 2015

Ladies Night Painting

A bunch of us went painting the other night at Loon Street Art Studio in Emerald Isle. I know I have some local readers so if your reading I definitely recommend going. It is a great date night or a fun night out with friends. If your not in the area I am sure their is a place near you ,you can find.  I had so much fun and it was super relaxing! I love the picture we painted too but who doesn't just fall in love with a colorful sunset.

The owner Peggy picks great pictures for any level painter. No matter how good you are at painting they all come out really good. 


The Lades being silly. You can bring your own alcoholic beverages which is an added bonus. We all bought are preferred drinks. I was sippin white wine the whole time. I drank a whole bottle, haha. It was my birthday night out. That is my excuse!


Here is the beginning of my picture


The middle
I haven't painted in so long it was really hard for me at some points and I was getting a little frustrated but after a while I just reminded myself to have fun and it kind of just flowed from that point.


Finished Painting. I love acrylic painting because if you mess up you can get a wet paper towel and just wipe it off or you can dry it and paint right over it and you can't tell. Really helps if you haven't painting in a long time like me or if it's your first time.


The whole painting took about 3 hours. It was so much fun I can't wait to go back!

 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png  photo D1093A6DD68335F2043E08F94B839EA2_zps4d5ed7c1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment