Sunday, February 1, 2015

Berry Bowl

First I wanted to say, sorry if you have tried to subscribe to my blog by email. Someone recently emailed me and said it didn't work. I will get it fixed ASAP.

I wanted to share my berry bowl I posted on instagram (@mermaidsblog) the other day. Normally people use acai berries. I used blueberries and strawberries for this one. I think people tend to forget that traditional fruits have so many beneficial nutrients. I don't have to buy a tropical fruit imported from a different country to get the nutrients I need. I do love the taste of acai berries and switch it up once in a while.

For the bowl I got frozen blueberries and strawberries and blended it with coconut water. I then topped it with coconut flakes,hemp seeds,banana,strawberries with cacao, Chia seeds and bee pollen. I love fruit bowls because they can be topped with anything from nuts to granola to superfoods to fruits. The list can go on. This is absolutely the healthiest you can get and taste amazing.

Check out my chia bowls also HERE


 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment