Monday, November 24, 2014

Best Dressed VMA's 2014

Here are my favorites from the VMA's last night, in order. I know these outfits are not realistic for everyday life  but it's fun to look :)

Fergie was my absolute favorite! Gold is my LOVE. That belt, the shoes, how everything just paired perfectly.She looks absolutely amazing even after a baby. Her jewelry was to die for. I'm so in love with her wedding ring. It's not the typical one you will see on everyone.


Not really a fan of this pointy nail trend. I know it's been a trend for years but I still can not get use to it.


My other favorite was Kate Beckinsale. Wow does she look amazing also. I love the white and the plunge V-neck. She is wearing a snake also which I love. A mother of a 16 year old, too! When I watched her interview her demeanor was so calming it made even more amazed with her. She also does yoga everyday. Inspiration for sure.



Selena Gomez and Jessie J were looking amazing also.





 photo 01BC73B7716DAF968B14DF126EE4CCA8_zpsd25a3790.png
               Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment